Monday 5 December 2016

3D Printed Object: Hybrid Design + FDM Print

For this project, I will work in group with my partner, and I choose one of his work to mix with one of mine to create a hybrid design.


 This is my partner's (Rydell) object. He mixes the circles and the polygons















And this is my object. I also mixed some circle with a 4 - sides polygon and change the size of each one to buid this object.












          
 
  This is the object that I mix from my object and my partner's object. I also improve more about the texture by rotate the curves horizontally and change the size of them.
This object can be use as a vase and can be a decoration for the rooms. I think it will look good when it is made by glass.



 This is the process when we are printing our object by using the 3D printer. There is a problem during this process since the texture is complicated and dramatic, and the plastic is melting.Therefore, we have to stop the process and try to fix the texture of the object.
Finally after we fix it, it was printed out completely. Even though there are still some mistake of the plastic on the texture, but it looks good enough, and I really like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment