Monday 3 October 2016

Final Mashup Object











This is a combination of a tree and the human arms as the branch of the tree.

I choose this arm tree because I think it look the best, and very cool compare to the other object. When I introduced my object in my group discussion, my classmates said that they liked this object and it looks very cool. They said that this arm tree will be a fancy decoration furniture, and they also said this arm tree can be a very good idea for decoration for Halloween because it looks kind of creepy as well, and they said they will be scared if they go to a house that has this tree, but I don’t think it is that much scary. They also gave me a feedback that I should add some decoration that hang below the arms such as some creepy ornaments, which is a good idea, but I think the tree is good enough and if I add more decoration, it will look messy and unclear.

I choose this arm tree because I think it look the best, and very cool compare to the other object. This is the object that I spent the most time to create it because I had to remove all the tree branches and replace them with many human arms, so it is deserved to be selected.This idea came up in my mind when I saw a tree with many branches, and it just looks like when human has arms. It related to Remix Culture when I combine the arm, which is a human's element and a tree to create this furniture. Tree without branches will look solitary just like human doesn't have arms will looks empty and not balance. Therefore, I saw the similarity between the tree branches and human arms, and I decided to combine tree branch and arms to create this arm tree. 
Also, the human arm has the shape same with the tree branch shape, so it would be fit if I replaced the arms with the tree branches. This can be a useful furniture when we can hang stuff on the "arm branch" of the tree just like a human arms is holding something. In short, I think this object is the one that I like the most because it looks very cool and I spent lots of time to create it.


No comments:

Post a Comment