Monday 19 September 2016

Objectified Response



This is a two-levels lunchbox.  This lunchbox has two levels and a place to contain the soup inside the box. The special about this lunchbox is that I created a place that can contain soup as a cylinder, and we can take the cylinder out to heat the soup. In addition, we can also put rice, meet, salad, and dessert, and spoon and chopstick as well. I made this lunchbox because lunchbox is not a strange object for students and the people who go to work everyday when people use lunchboxes to contain their food. In the documentary "Gary Hustwit's Objectified", the object designers usually try to make the objects that can make human's life become easier. Usually the lunchbox doesn't have the place to contain soup. Therefore, I think the lunchbox that I made is one of the object that can make people's lives become easier since soup is the popular food that most of people like to eat, especially Asian people.

2 comments:

  1. So tidy! I need one of these. Thoughtful design! I also appreciate the color and detail in your creation.

    ReplyDelete